Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And I'm off...

Today is the day I leave. I will be going Houston to Newark to Amsterdam to Hamburg. Not bad, but a long lay-over in Newark will surely be delightful (I guess sarcasm does not really transfer into blogging, but you can't blame me for trying). I get in on Thursday! I am pretty stoked, I tell yeh.

Goodbye friends and family. I will keep you updated and I hope you guys have a great summer to.

Packing took much longer then I expected, and I expected a long time. Three months is just hard to pack for (even if I am the worst over packer to begin with). I am anxious and excited at the same time. I guess I will not miss the Texas scorching summer and I can't wait to see something entirely new. I also might meet some very cool people along the way.

Until next time(and yes, this is unbelievably nerdy): "Diana Troi, if you read everyone's thoughts, then what is the mystery of it all?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you my little international traveller. You should drop me a line some time I have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU. Let me just say there have been a few hi fives flying around over here ;) Send me post card. Give me your adress over there so I can send one from Brazil. Loves ya

Marieke

7:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you already sunshine

5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home